Monday 28 September 2009

Steam in Cheshire

Yet another little video of me on Linkey on Saturday morning.

Fortunately the weather was cloudy but kind all weekend and a good time was had by all.

Now this land I understand is owned by the NT, but managed by local farmers etc.

Mike Priestner is an excellent engineer and his yard and workshop have to be seen. This event however is private and is open to invited quests and their respective crews only.

On Sunday after a hearty breakfast, (no hangover!) I spend most of the day on the scuffle. This is an interesting agricultural machine and would you believe it is the first time I have ever handled it solo. I enjoyed this very much.

However Sunday afternoon arrived and it was time to clear up, load up and return once again on the M6, but this time it was a doddle, one of the best I have had on the M6 for some considerable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment