Tuesday 11 August 2009

A Night to Remember

Now just before the Evesham Steam Rally, some of us met on Thursday 6th August at Wick, just outside Pershore in Worcestershire.
Fowler road roller, 'Jessica' was kept at these premises along with the trailer and living van.
The plan was to meet up on Thursday night, socialize for a while then get up next morning and prepare the engine to road direct to Evesham.
As you can see from this photograph, the evening was mixed. However on arrival later on, Big Dazza, Fiona and Little Daz had already eaten so it was time to drink, and drink we did in the rain.
Only in England can we adapt to the weather, so we assembled under a tree and remained there until time for some sleep.
Next morning I cooked the breakfast sandwiches whilst the other boys and girls got the engine ready. All my gear I took down to the rally field earlier and Dazza brought me back in order for me to join the road run from Wick to Evesham.

No comments:

Post a Comment