Thursday 16 July 2009

Somerset Steam Spectacular - part one

Well this coming weekend I shall be attending the Somerset Steam Spectacular at Langport.

On Friday afternoon I shall collect Mark Jones at Astwood Bank, then onto Little Comberton to pick up Christopher Beale.

We shall travel through Wiltshire to Heddington and Stockley and collect 'the unit'. That is the Mack and 'Linkey'.

This event we shall be working the engine with others in a field dedicated to steam and vintage ploughing.

Photograph from last year with 'Linkey' being cleaned by Chris and the Mack in the back round.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there I'm the chap in the high-viz coat who photographed your Fowler ploughing engine works no. 14257.

    My traction engine gallery (part of a larger Railway themed fotopic site) can be found here:

    http://gallery8859.fotopic.net/c680642.html

    I will be adding the images of the engines I photographed at some stage.

    If you wish ato use the original image please contace me at:
    mavmamramis (at)mavmamramis (dot) co (dot) uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The email above is incorrect (i left a bit out)

    mavmamramis (at) mavmamramis (dot) fsnet (dot)co (dot) uk

    ReplyDelete