Sunday 29 November 2009

It is My Birthday!



Well today 29th November 2009 is my birthday.
We are off to Woodstock in Oxfordshire to visit my other sister Janet and husband Michael.
I really should have been with the boys today as it is wash out day and a lot of work to be done and I know I have let them down. However this is the latest we have ever been in washing out the engines and normally does not interfere with birthdays and stuff.
Anyway just a couple of pics for you to amuse yourselves over. The one with the beer can was taken this year at Evesham Steam Rally at Easter, the other we cannot put a date on. Taken by my old school friend Paul Townsend, who I met up with recently, on the Norfolk Broads.
We had several boating adventures over there, fantastic pubs! Just moor up and join the fun, but the real fun is finding your boat later in the dark and there are three distinct possibilities. Falling in; boarding the wrong boat; or finding the correct one.
Not sure of the date, but I would say about 1974.

No comments:

Post a Comment